Экзамен ГИА. Тематика общения. Задания по говорению
Пока я был в армии, мои родители продали нашу квартиру и переехали в другой район. После армии я перевелся в другой университет на совершенно другую специальность. Сейчас я учусь на втором курсе, параллельно работаю. Летом собираюсь ехать по студенческой программе в США. О наркотиках вспоминаю редко. Хотя иногда не вспоминать не получается. Я болен гепатитом C (стало известно совсем недавно) + еще куча осложнений. А об этом забыть трудно. Да, и нередко приходиться вводить внутривенно маме лекарства от сердца (сердце заболело после переживаний из-за меня). Ставлю капельницы моей старенькой бабушке. Вот и все. Я надеюсь, что у меня прекрасное будущее. Я надеюсь, что у меня родятся здоровые, красивые дети. И они никогда в жизни не попробуют то, что пробовал Я. Очень часто, гуляя по улицам нашего города, я встречаю молодых людей (юношей бледных, со взором горящим) и снова, как и раньше, испытываю чувство сострадания. СОСТРАДАНИЯ без ОТВРАЩЕНИЯ, в отличие от того, что было РАНЬШЕ.
P.S. Я хочу сказать огромное спасибо своим родственникам, МАМЕ, ПАПЕ и всем тем, кто поддерживал меня в черные дни.
Экзамен ГИА. Тематика общения. Задания по говорению.
1. Межличностные взаимоотношения в семье.
Give a talk about doing housework. Remember to say:
- What kind of chores and housework people do round the house
- Whether or not you do chores, why / why not
- What you (would) prefer: cooking or cleaning, and why
2. Межличностные отношения с друзьями и в школе.
Give talk about having friends. Remember to say:
- What we need friends for
- If it’s important to have a best friend, why / why not
- What you prefer: having many friends or having a few good friends, and why
3. Внешность и характеристики человека.
Give a talk about knowing people of different ages. Remember to say:
- Why it is important to know people who are older and younger than you
- What you learn from each other
- How people of different ages are different or similar to you
4. Досуг и увлечения (спорт, музыка, чтение, посещение кино/театра, дискотеки, кафе). Молодежная мода.
Give a talk about libraries.Remember to say:
• what we need libraries for
• whether you use your school library, why/why not
• what you prefer: using libraries or Internet resources, why
Give a talk on teenage fashions. Remember to say:
- if both teenage boys and girls pay attention to fashion, why;
- what fashion style you prefer;
- if you would recommend to introduce a fashionable school uniform, why / why not.
Give a talk about clothes and fashion. Remember to say:
- Why fashion is important to some people
- How important is appearance to you, why
- What you prefer: wearing comfortable clothes or latest fashions, why
Give a talk about sport .Remember to say:
· whether teenagers should do sports, why
· whether you prefer doing or watching sports
· what you do to keep fit
Give a talk about exercise routine. Remember to say:
· why it is important to have an exercise routine
· whether you have an exercise routine, and why / why not
· what would you prefer: exercising in a gym or exercising outdoors, and why
Give a talk about free time.Remember to say:
· what you enjoy doing in your free time;
· whether you prefer spending your free time with your friends or alone, why;
· what you would do if you had more free time.
Give a talk about hobbies. Remember to say:
· why it’s good to have a hobby
· what sort of hobbies interest you and why
· what you prefer: doing hobbies on your own or doing them with friends and why
Give a talk about art galleries and museums. Remember to say:
- What purpose art galleries and museums serve
- Whether you go to art galleries and museums, and why / why not
- What you prefer: seeing objects in a museum / gallery or reading about them, and why
5. Покупки. Карманные деньги.
Speak about money. Remember to say:
- what today’s teenagers usually spend their pocket money on
- whether you have ever thought about taking a job; why it can be a problem for a student
- what you would do for your town/city/village, if you had lots of money
Give a talk about shopping. Remember to say:
- Whether you like shopping, why / why not
- How often you go shopping and what kind of things you buy
- What you prefer: going to shops or shopping online, why
7. Школьная жизнь. Изучаемые предметы и отношение к ним. Каникулы. Школьные обмены.
Give a talk about your school. Remember to say:
· when your school was founded;
· what clubs and sports facilities the school has;
· whether there is anything special about your school.
- what your school is like;
· things you like most about your school;
· things you dislike about your school, what you would like to change.
Give a talk about your school uniform. Remember to say:
· whether you wear school uniform in school or not
· what the advantages of wearing school uniform are
· what the disadvantages of wearing school uniform are
Give a talk about exams. Remember to say:
- Why exams are important
- If you enjoy exams, and why / why not
- What you prefer: having lots of short exams, or one long exam at the end of the year, why
Speak about your school holidays. Remember to say:
- what your favourite school holidays are, and why
- which you prefer: to spend holidays in the city or in the country, and why
- what the best holidays you ever had were
Give a talk about your school trips. Remember to say:
- What school trips are for
- Which school trips you have enjoyed the most and why
- What you would prefer: to visit a museum or a castle, and why
Give a talk about meeting people from other countries. Remember to say:
- If it is important to meet people from other countries and why
- What you can learn from each other
- Who you have met from another country, or who you would like to meet
8. Проблемы выбора профессии и роль иностранного языка.
Give a talk about your dream job. Remember to say:
- what your ambitions are and why;
- why you are sure that you will be good at this job;
- if you would like to work in your country or abroad. Give reasons.
Give a talk about foreign languages. Remember to say:
- why it is useful to study foreign languages at school;
- how many languages you would like to speak; what they would be;
- what you do to improve your English.
- why foreign languages are important in modern society;
· what you do to speak English fluently;
· why you have chosen English as your exam this year.
9. Страна/страны изучаемого языка и родная страна. Их географическое положение, климат, население, города и сёла, достопримечательности.
Give a talk about the place where you live (about your home town).
Remember to say:
· what your home town looks like;
· whether you have some favourite places in your home town, what they are;
· what you would do for your home town if you were the President of our
10. Страна/страны изучаемого языка и родная страна. Их культурные особенности (национальные праздники, знаменательные даты, традиции, обычаи).
Give a talk about holidays. Remember to say:
· what holidays are the most popular in your country;
· what your favourite holiday is and why you like it;
· how you usually celebrate this holiday.
- What national holidays are for
- What happens on national holidays
- What you prefer: celebrating at home or going out, and why
11. Выдающиеся люди родной страны и стран изучаемого языка, их вклад в науку и мировую культуру.
Speak about a famous person from history.
Remember to say:
- what he/she is famous for
- when and where he/she lived
- whether he/she played a positive or negative role in history, and why
12. Путешествие по странам изучаемого языка и России.
Give a talk about your last trip. Remember to say:
• where you went
• what you enjoyed most of all during your trip
• where you would like to go for a trip in the future and why
Give a talk about travelling.Remember to say:
· why most people like travelling;
· where you would like to go on your holidays;
· what means of transport is the best for travelling, why.
· why travelling has been so popular since the beginning of the 20th century;
· what the best means of transport for travelling is (from your point of view);
· what people like doing while travelling.
· why travelling to different place is a good idea
· where you have travelled in your country and abroad
· where would you prefer to visit: somewhere near or far away, and why
13. Технический прогресс
Speak about important inventions. Remember to say:
- what invention you consider the most important
- what devices you often use and what for
- why it is difficult for people to do without computers and mobile phones
Give a talk about mobile phones. Remember to say:
· whether you use a mobile phone
· what the advantages of using mobile phones are
· what the disadvantages of using mobile phones are
Give a talk about computers. Remember to say:
- Why computers are useful to students
- What you use a computer for
- What disadvantages computers have
14. Средства массовой информации (пресса, телевидение, радио, Интернет).
Give a 1.5-2 minute talk on TV. Remember to say:
• whether you prefer watching TV to other kinds of entertainment, why
• what programmes are the most popular in your family
• whether people should watch TV less or not, and why.
- whether TV plays an important role in the life of today’s teenagers, why/why not
- how TV can help teenagers in their studies
- what negative effects of watching TV you know
Give a talk about newspapers and magazines. Remember to say:
- What we need newspapers and magazines for nowadays
- Whether you read newspapers and /or magazines , and why / why not
- What you prefer: reading news in a newspaper or online, and why
Give a talk about the Internet. Remember to say:
· why the Internet is important in modern society;
· what you use the Internet for;
· whether the Internet can be harmful for users, why.
15. Глобальные проблемы современности.
16. Природа и проблемы экологии. Здоровый образ жизни.
Give a talk on healthy lifestyle. Remember to say:
- What healthy lifestyle is for you
- If it is popular among youngsters and why;
- If you can strictly follow it your everyday life, why/why not.
Give a talk about keeping fit. Remember to say:
- why lots of people try to keep fit;
- what you do to keep fit;
- what sports are popular with your friends.
Give a talk about food. Remember to say:
- what food you like and don’t like
- whether you like cooking and why / why not
- what you prefer: eating at home or going out to eat and why
Give a talk about environmental problems. Remember to say:
· what environmental problems our country has;
· what environmental problem you consider to be the most serious, why;
· what people can do to improve the situation.
- if it is important to take care of the environment and why;
- what the government can do to solve ecological problems;
- what you personally can do to help the environment.
Give a talk about zoos. Remember to say:
- what zoos are and why they are important
- if you enjoy going to the zoo, and why / why not
- what you prefer: zoos or wildlife parks, and why