|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Put the verbs in correct form. (поставить глагол в правильной форме)
· Kate (to drink) tea every morning.
· We (to play) football every day.
· He (to be) a pupil.
· My sister (to get up) at 7 o’clock.
· They (to leave) home at 8.30 every morning.
· My mother (to be) busy on Sunday.
· We (to arrive) home late.
· The children always (to do) homework.
· They (to read) the newspapers every evening.
· We often (to drink) tea together.
· I run very fast.
· He runs very fast too. .
· We often sleep in the garden.
· Her sister leaves home early.
· Sally opens the window in her room when it is hot.
· Mr. Bay often goes to the cinema with his son.
· My Mammy swims very well.
· We swim well too.
· She always makes a lot of mistakes.
· The Olympic Games take place every 5 years.
· The Dillons …n’t live at 45 Green Street.
· …She come home late?
· We … n’t do homework every evening.
· …. They get up early?
· …my brother visit our grandmother every Sunday?
· He … n’t know these rules.
· My parents … n’t work at this plant.
· The girl …n’t play the piano.
· Our friends … n’t like reading.
· These boys … n”t play football.
· Не reads books almost every day.
· She does her home work properly.
· My mother knits very well.
· I often write letters to my friends.
· They play football very well.
· It snows all winters here.
· We have dinner at 2 o’clock almost every day.
· It rains all days in Summer.
· You usually tell an interesting stories.
· The girl draws the nice pictures at her lessons on Art.
· My sister gets up at eight o'clock.
· We go to school in the afternoon.
· Jane is fond of sports.
· She does her morning exercises every day.
· They have two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea for breakfast.
· It takes him two hours to do his homework.
· My friends speak French well.
· My working day begins at seven o'clock.
· My father and I leave home at eight o'clock.
· He takes a bus to his office
· Kate reads a lot of books.
· He works in the bank.
· I watch TV every day.
· They live in England.
· My mother teaches children.
· We play tennis every weekend.
· The film finishes at 10 o’clock.
· They go to Moscow almost every summer.
· We start work at 8.30.
· I enjoy playing darts.
· Tom usually helps about the house.
· They speak a lot of languages.
· The smith works with metal.
· Potters make nice things
· They discus a lot of questions every meetings.
· I usually play tennis with my friends.
· The competitions take place almost every month.
· He goes to the seaside every Summer.
· Our headmaster comes to school early.
· The students pass exams twice a year.
· Paul plays tennis very well. (How)
· Many birds fly south every summer. (How often)
· Jack usually goes to work on Saturdays. ( When)
· France has a lot of high mountains. (What)
· You always wear glasses. (What)
· Most of the students study well. (How many)
· He thinks that school is boring.(Who)
· The Volga flows into the Caspian Sea. (Where)
· We drink coffee vey often. (Who)
· My children usually skate on the skating ring in our yard. (Whose)
· Kate drinks tea every morning.
· We don’t play football every day.
· He is not a pupil.
· My sister gets up at 7 o’clock.
· They leave home at 8.30 every morning.
· My mother is busy on Sunday.
· We don’t arrive home late.
· The children always do homework.
· They don’t read the newspapers every evening.
· We often drink tea together.
· She doesn’t have a new dress.