|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present Perfect или Present Continuous.
1. She (to have dinner) now. 2. She just (to have) dinner. 3. They (to talk) now? 4. They already (to talk) about it? 5. He (to have) his English lesson today.6. He (to have) his English lesson at the moment. 7. What she (to do) now? 8. What she (to do) this week? 9. Beth (to translate) the article now? 11. Who already (to translate) the article? 12. Our teacher (to explain) a new rule now. 13. Your teacher (to explain) you this rule today? 14. She already (to find) her key? 15. He already (to have) his dinner?
166. Прочитайте и переведите предложения, определите время сказуемого и объясните употребление времен:
1. I have never been to this city. 2. I was in this city last year. 3. Have you ever been to England? 4. Were you in England last year? 5. We have already finished our design. 6. I finished my design last week. 7. I have seen the dean today. 8. I saw the dean last night. 9. When did you finish school? 10. Have you read this book? 11. When did you read this book? 12. I have just seen him, he must be somewhere here. 13. We have made three reports this month. 14. I made the report a few days ago. 15. He has already graduated from the Institute.
167. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present Perfect или в Past Simple. Переведите на русский язык:
1. We just (to come) home but our children (to come) home an hour ago. 2. I already (to come) from school. Now I am having dinner. 3. You (to write) a letter to your friend today? 4. You (to send) him a telegram last week? 5. She never (to drive) a car before. 6. Jane (riot to be) at the cinema this week. 7. Don't you know who (to open) the door? 8. Five years ago he (to be) a typist. 9. When he (to see) you? – He (to see) me this week. 10. It's the best thing he ever (to make). 11. Where I (to put) my beg? I can't find it. 12. We (to see) her twice today. 13. I am happy. I just (to receive) a telegram from my friend. When they (to move) to a new flat? – They (to move) there last month. 14. Somebody (to telephone) me? – Your mother (to telephone) you three times this morning. 15. They (to live) in France in 1970. 16. When it (to stop) raining? – It (to stop) raining two hours ago. 16. The wind (to stop) blowing and the weather is getting warmer. 17. He (to stop) smoking some years ago.
168. Переведите на английский язык:
1. Вы видели новый фильм? 2. Инженер только что ушёл домой. 3. Когда вы принимали участие в спортивных соревнованиях? 4. Мой брат никогда не был в Москве. 5. Вы когда-нибудь были в Лондоне? 6. Я не приготовил домашнего задания. 7. Когда вы были в Киеве? 8. Он когда-нибудь принимал участие в лыжных соревнованиях? 9. Она дважды опоздала на этой неделе. 10. В последнее время декан был очень занят. 11. Извините, я забыла отослать письмо. 12. Она начала переводить статью неделю назад. Разве она еще не закончила? 13. Собрание только что закончилось. 14. Мы уже сдали экзамен
169. Прочитайте и переведите предложения, обращая внимание на употребление глаголов в форме Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple и Past Simple:
1. Where are my gloves? I am looking for them. 2. Where is your sister? – She has just gone to school. She left home ten minutes ago. 3. Who can give him a pencil, he has broken his. 4. When she returned to Kyiv? – She has returned this week. 5. What are you reading now? – I am reading "White Fang". Have you ever read this book? 6. Have they already discussed this question? – Yes, they discussed it last week.7. Do you remember me? We have met here this month. 8. Where did mother put my magazine? I am looking for it now. 9. Whom are you waiting for? – We are waiting for the doctor. – The doctor went out some minutes ago. 10. Have your children already read this text? – Yes, they read it at the last lesson. 11. I haven’t any news from them since they left Kyiv. 12. There is nobody here now. All the students went home. 13. What is she doing now? — She is writing a letter to her friend. — When did she receive this letter? – She has received it today. 14. When did you hear the news? – I heard them last Saturday.
170. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present Perfect, Present Simple, Past Simple или Past Continuous, Present Continuous:
1. She (to be) fifteen now but she (to travel) to over twenty countries. 2. Some years ago he (to be) a doctor but he (to decide) to see the world. 3. The first time this man (to go) abroad (to be) three years ago. 4. I can't go there now, I (to tell) you several times. 5. Now it (to be) the first time she (to drive) a car. 6. It (to seem) to me that somebody just (to knock) the door. 7. Why he (to smoke) now? He never (to smoke) before. 8. I (to visit) this country many times since that time. 9. When he (to come), his family (to sit) in the dining-room speaking in a whisper. "Why you (to whisper)?" He asked them. "What (to happen)? " 10. Where (to be) your husband? — He (to be) in the kitchen. Нe (to come) home ten minutes ago and he (to have) dinner now. 11. When she (to enter) the room, her daughter (to draw) a picture. When she (to finish) drawing, she (to say). "Look! What a funny dog I just (to draw)! You (to like) it?" 12. You (to wait) for Beth? – Yes. Why she (not to come)? I (to think) she (to be) late.