|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Экзамен ГИА. Тематика общения. Задания по говорению
Пока я был в армии, мои родители продали нашу квартиру и переехали в другой район. После армии я перевелся в другой университет на совершенно другую специальность. Сейчас я учусь на втором курсе, параллельно работаю. Летом собираюсь ехать по студенческой программе в США. О наркотиках вспоминаю редко. Хотя иногда не вспоминать не получается. Я болен гепатитом C (стало известно совсем недавно) + еще куча осложнений. А об этом забыть трудно. Да, и нередко приходиться вводить внутривенно маме лекарства от сердца (сердце заболело после переживаний из-за меня). Ставлю капельницы моей старенькой бабушке. Вот и все. Я надеюсь, что у меня прекрасное будущее. Я надеюсь, что у меня родятся здоровые, красивые дети. И они никогда в жизни не попробуют то, что пробовал Я. Очень часто, гуляя по улицам нашего города, я встречаю молодых людей (юношей бледных, со взором горящим) и снова, как и раньше, испытываю чувство сострадания. СОСТРАДАНИЯ без ОТВРАЩЕНИЯ, в отличие от того, что было РАНЬШЕ.
P.S. Я хочу сказать огромное спасибо своим родственникам, МАМЕ, ПАПЕ и всем тем, кто поддерживал меня в черные дни.
Экзамен ГИА. Тематика общения. Задания по говорению.
1. Межличностные взаимоотношения в семье.
Give a talk about doing housework. Remember to say:
- What kind of chores and housework people do round the house
- Whether or not you do chores, why / why not
- What you (would) prefer: cooking or cleaning, and why
2. Межличностные отношения с друзьями и в школе.
Give talk about having friends. Remember to say:
- What we need friends for
- If it’s important to have a best friend, why / why not
- What you prefer: having many friends or having a few good friends, and why
3. Внешность и характеристики человека.
Give a talk about knowing people of different ages. Remember to say:
- Why it is important to know people who are older and younger than you
- What you learn from each other
- How people of different ages are different or similar to you
4. Досуг и увлечения (спорт, музыка, чтение, посещение кино/театра, дискотеки, кафе). Молодежная мода.
Give a talk about libraries.Remember to say:
• what we need libraries for
• whether you use your school library, why/why not
• what you prefer: using libraries or Internet resources, why
Give a talk on teenage fashions. Remember to say:
- if both teenage boys and girls pay attention to fashion, why;
- what fashion style you prefer;
- if you would recommend to introduce a fashionable school uniform, why / why not.
Give a talk about clothes and fashion. Remember to say:
- Why fashion is important to some people
- How important is appearance to you, why
- What you prefer: wearing comfortable clothes or latest fashions, why
Give a talk about sport .Remember to say:
· whether teenagers should do sports, why
· whether you prefer doing or watching sports
· what you do to keep fit
Give a talk about exercise routine. Remember to say:
· why it is important to have an exercise routine
· whether you have an exercise routine, and why / why not
· what would you prefer: exercising in a gym or exercising outdoors, and why
Give a talk about free time.Remember to say:
· what you enjoy doing in your free time;
· whether you prefer spending your free time with your friends or alone, why;
· what you would do if you had more free time.
Give a talk about hobbies. Remember to say:
· why it’s good to have a hobby
· what sort of hobbies interest you and why
· what you prefer: doing hobbies on your own or doing them with friends and why
Give a talk about art galleries and museums. Remember to say:
- What purpose art galleries and museums serve
- Whether you go to art galleries and museums, and why / why not
- What you prefer: seeing objects in a museum / gallery or reading about them, and why
5. Покупки. Карманные деньги.
Speak about money. Remember to say:
- what today’s teenagers usually spend their pocket money on
- whether you have ever thought about taking a job; why it can be a problem for a student
- what you would do for your town/city/village, if you had lots of money
Give a talk about shopping. Remember to say:
- Whether you like shopping, why / why not
- How often you go shopping and what kind of things you buy
- What you prefer: going to shops or shopping online, why
7. Школьная жизнь. Изучаемые предметы и отношение к ним. Каникулы. Школьные обмены.
Give a talk about your school. Remember to say:
· when your school was founded;
· what clubs and sports facilities the school has;
· whether there is anything special about your school.
- what your school is like;
· things you like most about your school;
· things you dislike about your school, what you would like to change.
Give a talk about your school uniform. Remember to say:
· whether you wear school uniform in school or not
· what the advantages of wearing school uniform are
· what the disadvantages of wearing school uniform are
Give a talk about exams. Remember to say:
- Why exams are important
- If you enjoy exams, and why / why not
- What you prefer: having lots of short exams, or one long exam at the end of the year, why
Speak about your school holidays. Remember to say:
- what your favourite school holidays are, and why
- which you prefer: to spend holidays in the city or in the country, and why
- what the best holidays you ever had were
Give a talk about your school trips. Remember to say:
- What school trips are for
- Which school trips you have enjoyed the most and why
- What you would prefer: to visit a museum or a castle, and why
Give a talk about meeting people from other countries. Remember to say:
- If it is important to meet people from other countries and why
- What you can learn from each other
- Who you have met from another country, or who you would like to meet
8. Проблемы выбора профессии и роль иностранного языка.
Give a talk about your dream job. Remember to say:
- what your ambitions are and why;
- why you are sure that you will be good at this job;
- if you would like to work in your country or abroad. Give reasons.
Give a talk about foreign languages. Remember to say:
- why it is useful to study foreign languages at school;
- how many languages you would like to speak; what they would be;
- what you do to improve your English.
- why foreign languages are important in modern society;
· what you do to speak English fluently;
· why you have chosen English as your exam this year.
9. Страна/страны изучаемого языка и родная страна. Их географическое положение, климат, население, города и сёла, достопримечательности.
Give a talk about the place where you live (about your home town).
Remember to say:
· what your home town looks like;
· whether you have some favourite places in your home town, what they are;
· what you would do for your home town if you were the President of our
10. Страна/страны изучаемого языка и родная страна. Их культурные особенности (национальные праздники, знаменательные даты, традиции, обычаи).
Give a talk about holidays. Remember to say:
· what holidays are the most popular in your country;
· what your favourite holiday is and why you like it;
· how you usually celebrate this holiday.
- What national holidays are for
- What happens on national holidays
- What you prefer: celebrating at home or going out, and why
11. Выдающиеся люди родной страны и стран изучаемого языка, их вклад в науку и мировую культуру.
Speak about a famous person from history.
Remember to say:
- what he/she is famous for
- when and where he/she lived
- whether he/she played a positive or negative role in history, and why
12. Путешествие по странам изучаемого языка и России.
Give a talk about your last trip. Remember to say:
• where you went
• what you enjoyed most of all during your trip
• where you would like to go for a trip in the future and why
Give a talk about travelling.Remember to say:
· why most people like travelling;
· where you would like to go on your holidays;
· what means of transport is the best for travelling, why.
· why travelling has been so popular since the beginning of the 20th century;
· what the best means of transport for travelling is (from your point of view);
· what people like doing while travelling.
· why travelling to different place is a good idea
· where you have travelled in your country and abroad
· where would you prefer to visit: somewhere near or far away, and why
13. Технический прогресс
Speak about important inventions. Remember to say:
- what invention you consider the most important
- what devices you often use and what for
- why it is difficult for people to do without computers and mobile phones
Give a talk about mobile phones. Remember to say:
· whether you use a mobile phone
· what the advantages of using mobile phones are
· what the disadvantages of using mobile phones are
Give a talk about computers. Remember to say:
- Why computers are useful to students
- What you use a computer for
- What disadvantages computers have
14. Средства массовой информации (пресса, телевидение, радио, Интернет).
Give a 1.5-2 minute talk on TV. Remember to say:
• whether you prefer watching TV to other kinds of entertainment, why
• what programmes are the most popular in your family
• whether people should watch TV less or not, and why.
- whether TV plays an important role in the life of today’s teenagers, why/why not
- how TV can help teenagers in their studies
- what negative effects of watching TV you know
Give a talk about newspapers and magazines. Remember to say:
- What we need newspapers and magazines for nowadays
- Whether you read newspapers and /or magazines , and why / why not
- What you prefer: reading news in a newspaper or online, and why
Give a talk about the Internet. Remember to say:
· why the Internet is important in modern society;
· what you use the Internet for;
· whether the Internet can be harmful for users, why.
15. Глобальные проблемы современности.
16. Природа и проблемы экологии. Здоровый образ жизни.
Give a talk on healthy lifestyle. Remember to say:
- What healthy lifestyle is for you
- If it is popular among youngsters and why;
- If you can strictly follow it your everyday life, why/why not.
Give a talk about keeping fit. Remember to say:
- why lots of people try to keep fit;
- what you do to keep fit;
- what sports are popular with your friends.
Give a talk about food. Remember to say:
- what food you like and don’t like
- whether you like cooking and why / why not
- what you prefer: eating at home or going out to eat and why
Give a talk about environmental problems. Remember to say:
· what environmental problems our country has;
· what environmental problem you consider to be the most serious, why;
· what people can do to improve the situation.
- if it is important to take care of the environment and why;
- what the government can do to solve ecological problems;
- what you personally can do to help the environment.
Give a talk about zoos. Remember to say:
- what zoos are and why they are important
- if you enjoy going to the zoo, and why / why not
- what you prefer: zoos or wildlife parks, and why