|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Expertise and Management of Real Estate
I am a second-year student of the Bratsk State University. My specialty is Expertise and Management of Real Estate. Now I’d like to tell a few words about it.
A new specialty of building group “Expertise and management of real estate” was opened by the Ministry of education in 1999. In February 2000, the Bratsk State University received the license for the right of conducting educational activity on this specialty. The first graduating of experts took place in 2005. Graduates of this specialty have a qualification: engineer – expert of real estate.
In Russia, development of market relations in construction was showed as a basic branch of industry. In such a way, independent and very important field of national economy as market of real estate has appeared.
An important condition of effective functioning of real estate’s market – an estimation of any objects including an estimation of city territories – reflects the result of estimating both properties consumers of object and influence of market factors. It is impossible to develop the hypothecare crediting without a present system of expertising and estimating real estate, which is one of the main financial mechanisms of steady development in many countries.
The special role in preparation of experts under real estate is connected with the development of problems of efficient control by real estate. The basic directions of professional work of graduates on a specialty “Expertise and management of real estate” are wide enough:
- gathering, storage of topographical data on the ground area or on the landed property;
- city and rural planning, preparation and realization of projects of building and an accomplishment;
- an estimation of landed property, buildings, structures and constructions, industrial objects and equipment;
- management of real estate;
- repair, restoration and preservation of buildings;
- consultations on capital investments in real estate.
I think, this profession is up-to-date now and I am sure that my knowledge received at the University will help me to succeed in my future work.
3. Найдите в тексте английские эквиваленты следующих слов и словосочетаний:
Экспертиза, управление недвижимостью, получить право, иметь право, осуществление образовательной деятельности, выпускник, таким образом, появиться, условие, закладывать (недвижимость), оценка (недвижимости), эффективный, направление, владение земельным участком, топографические сведения, благоустройство.
4. Найдите в тексте русские эквиваленты следующих слов и словосочетаний:
Building group, Ministry of education, a right of conducting, development of market relations, effective functioning of real estate’s market, properties consumers, steady development, city and rural planning, estimation of landed property, preservation of buildings, to succeed in.
5. Восстановите по памяти (на русском языке) в каком контексте упоминаются следующие английские словосочетания:
- to receive the license for the right of conducting educational activity;
- a basic branch of industry;
- to develop the hypothecare crediting without a presence system of expertising;
- the basic directions of professional work;
- to be up-to-date
Ответьте на вопросы.
1. Where do you study?
2. What is your future profession?
3. Why have you chosen this field of studying as your future profession?
4. What makes a good expert in expertise and management of real estate?
5. What is your qualification?
6. What subjects are you taught to be a high qualified specialist at the University?
7. When does specialization begin?
8. What does the profession of an expert in expertise and management of real estate deal with?
9. Do you like your future profession?
10. Where can the graduates of your faculty work?