|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
MY WORKING DAY
1. Прочитайте и запомните следующие слова и словосочетания:
2. Прочитайте и переведите текст.
On week-days I usually get up at 7 o'clock. I make my bed, open the window and do my morning exercises. Then I go to the bathroom where I clean my teeth and wash myself. If I have enough time I take a cold and hot shower. It really wakes me up and makes my body feel well. After bathroom I go back to my room where I dress myself and brush my hair. In 10 minutes I am ready for breakfast. It may be a cup of tea or coffee and a sandwich. I never eat cereal or corn flakes, and very seldom I eat scrambled eggs.
After breakfast I put on my coat, take the bag and go to the University. As I live not far from the University it takes me only five or seven minutes to get there. I don't want to be late so I come a few minutes before the lectures begin.
According to our time-table we have lectures and training lessons daily. Each week I go to the library to get ready for the seminars. There I take reference-books, text-books, magazines and newspapers which are advised by the teachers. By going to the library and by reading widely I can easily find the information I need. At our University students have an opportunity to take the information working with the Internet in the computer classes. When my studies are over I go home and have dinner. I usually have something substantial for dinner, for example, cabbage soup for the first course, hot meat or fish with some vegetables for the second. Then I drink a cup of tea or milk. Sometimes when I have to stay at the University I have dinner at the refectory.
After dinner I have a short rest, read newspapers, make some telephone calls, go to the supermarket. Then I do my homework. As a rule I have very little free time on my week-days. But when I have some spare time I do some work about the house: do the shopping and the cleaning.
Eight o'clock is supper time in our family. We all get together in the kitchen, then go to the sitting-room and watch TV, read books or discuss different problems. Then I go for a walk with my dog. Twice a week I go in for playing volley-ball.
At about eleven at night I go to bed. I like the proverb, “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today”. So I try to do everything in time.
Ответьте на вопросы.
· What do you do when you get up?
· Do you do your morning exercises every day?
· Who makes breakfast for you?
· What time do you leave for the University?
· How long does it take you to get there?
· When do your lectures begin?
· How long do they last?
· When do you have dinner?
· Do you usually have dinner at home or at the refectory (dining-room)?
· What do you usually have for dinner?
· Do you have a short rest after dinner?
· How long does it take you to prepare your homework?
· Do you go to the library to get ready for the seminars?
· What do you usually do in the evenings?
· What time do you go to bed?
4. Спросите своего партнера:
- когда он встает, завтракает, уходит из дома, возвращается из университета, идет спать, просыпается;
- где он делает зарядку, завтракает, обедает, делает домашнее задание;
- что он делает утром, днем, вечером, в университете, дома, в библиотеке.