|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Do the Administrative law Quiz (the American style) concerning the question of licensing. Then check your answers.
I. LICENSE LAW AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR LICENSURE
1. In Florida, all professions (including the real estate profession) should be regulated when each of the following conditions are present, except when:
A. The unregulated practice can harm the public, the potential harm is recognizable, and the danger of the unregulated practice outweighs any anticompetitive impact.
B. The public is not adequately protected by other local, state or federal laws.
C. Lawmakers believe that regulation will decrease consumer complaints.
D. Less restrictive means of regulation are not available.
2. A person who has been issued a broker license, but operates as a salesperson in the employ of a broker or owner-developer is known as:
D. Office Manager;
3. Joan has been a licensed salesperson for 6 months in her home state, which has mutual recognition with Florida. After she moves to Florida, she desires to obtain a Florida Salesperson license by submitting an application and taking a 40-question law exam. Which of the following best describes her situation:
A. Joan will receive a Florida license if her application is approved and she passes the law exam.
B. Joan cannot receive a salesperson license, but may obtain a Broker's license if she passes the Broker's exam.
C. Joan will not receive the Salesperson license under mutual recognition procedure because she did not work under a Broker for at least one year
D. Joan will not receive the Salesperson license under mutual recognition because she is now a Florida resident.
4. Kathy, an unlicensed person, helps her neighbor Cindy sells Cindy's house by showing the house to potential Buyers. As a way of saying thank you, Cindy gives Kathy a gift certificate to Kathy's favorite restaurant. Which of the following best describes this situation?
A. This is a legal arrangement since Kathy helped without the expectation of payment.
B. Kathy may not legally accept the gift certificate.
C. Kathy may accept the gift certificate if she was the procuring cause of the sale.
D. Kathy may accept the gift certificate since it is not considered to be compensation.
5. What is the passing score for the state license exam?
6. In order to qualify for licensure, an applicant must
A. Be a high school graduate of equivalent (GED)
B. Be at least 18 years of age
C. Possess good character and reputation
D. All of the above
7. After passing the state license exam, when may an applicant begin working as a salesperson?
A. Immediately upon passing the exam
B. Upon submitting the proper form to the Division of Real Estate designating their employer
C. 5 days after passing the exam
D. Upon receiving their actual license in the mail
8. Jim is applying for a Florida salesperson license. On his application, he has disclosed that he pled nolo contendere to credit card fraud in Georgia last year. Jim's application will probably...
A. Be denied
B. Take longer to process
C. Be approved
D. Be returned to him with a request for more information