|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
1. Where do you think this dialogue is taking place? What is the probable relationship between Fatima and Julie?
2. Has Fatima ever been to the west coast of Canada?
3. Change the dialogue so that Julie has just come back from a visit to a city near where you live. Practise variations of the dialogue in pairs.
4. Give a short oral presentation to the class on a place you have visited or a place you would like to visit.
5. What kind of holiday do you prefer — sightseeing in a city, camping out or relaxing in a resort?
I. Divide the list of words into three groups: words connected with camping holiday, seaside holiday and sightseeing holiday
II. Fill in the blanks with the following words:
To go hiking, to go fishing, holidays, tents, river, to stay indoors, to gather mushrooms, to swim, to walk, to lie in the sun, to sing to the guitar, forests, to pick up
I like to spend my … at my grandparents’. There is a … not far from the house. I like to … in it and … . I sometimes … and catch some small fish. There are … on both banks of the river where I like to … and … . I like to … wild strawberries too. When the day is rainy I … and watch TV. Sometimes I together with my friends … . We usually leave on Saturday afternoon and return on Sunday evening. At night we sit by the fire, talk and … . We spend the night in the … and next morning walk on.
Form a group of four. You want to go on holiday together but have different ideas. Try to come to an agreement and then discuss what you will/shoud do to have an enjoyable and worry-free holiday.
Учебно-методические материалы по теме “Shopping”