|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Выразите повествовательные предложения косвенной речью.
1. "The publisher has told me that he is going to accept my book", he said to me.
2. My mother said: "Speak in a low voice. The baby is sleeping".
3. "I have my English lesson today", my brother said to me.
4. The student said: "I am afraid I will not pass my exam tomorrow".
5. "I have seen two nurses. I will find out where they are", said the man.
6. John said: "I have never tasted anything so tasty".
7. "Your joke is stupid. I don't want to listen to your jokes any more", she said to Peter.
8. "I am not crying", Julia said.
9. "I will not leave you alone if you want me to stay", Catherine said.
10. "We are going to go to the disco", my friend said to me.
11. Ann said: "Last Saturday I was at the theatre, but I did not like the play".
12. The doctor told me: "Beer will not be good for you".
13. He said: "It is too late to start to ski if you have never done it before".
14. "We have been married four years", they said to me.
15. "Don't worry about me. I feel fine", she said to her mother.
29.Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. "I am very hungry. I want to eat something now", a boy said.
2. "I will never finish this work if you don't help me", his wife told him.
3. He said: "This machine is not good but the others are much better".
4. "I've heard about it before", she said.
5. "You will come with me to see Ann", said Miss Barkley.
6. "I don't know", he said. "There isn't always an explanation for everything".
7. "He didn't join us in the bar", my friend said.
8. "I am awfully sorry, but I can't help you", my cousin said.
9. "We know all about it now", his parents said to him.
10. "I was working hard the whole day yesterday", Nick said.
11. "They will have returned by nine o'clock", my granny said to me.
12. "I don't know why he wanted to go to war", she said.
13. "There is no work for you now", said the manager to him.
14. "You did exactly right", she said". "I don't mind at all".
15. "He has been leading a sort of an interesting life", his friend said.