|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь. 1. "We are going to have dinner", my mother said to me.
1. "We are going to have dinner", my mother said to me.
2. "She has made great progress in her English", her teacher said.
3. "I will be glad to help you, don't mind", Joe said to Polly.
4. "We are playing a boring game", his children said.
5. Robert said: "Nobody has mentioned about it".
6. "I can't stay here", he said.
7. "As soon as you see him, give him my telephone number", Henry said to me.
8. "I'll just step out the door for a minute", Julia said.
9. "Be a good boy and be careful", his father said.
10. "If I go back my parents will not let me go out", the boy said to his friends.
11. "I think you don't know anything about it", Victor said.
12. "They have been discussing this question for two hours", said the secretary.
13. "I am all right. I feel better now", the patient said.
14. "If it is possible I will return in time", he said.
15. Her sister said to me: "She is still doing her homework".
31.Восстановите прямую речь в предложениях.
1. She said she had already found her book.
2. My father told me that he was busy.
3. The pupil said he had not learnt the lesson.
4. All said that he was ill and felt unwell.
5. My sister told me that if she got that book she would give it me to read.
6. Mother asked me to stay at home as the weather was bad.
7. The man said he had never been to England.
8. Jane told us she would be working the whole day on Sunday.
9. The man said that there was not room for us.
10. His father asked him to put the papers on the table.
11. Barry said that he thought he had left his watch at home.
12. Jane said that she is going to go for a walk.
13. The teacher told the boy to leave the room immediately.
14. Derek told me he had got to entertain his cousins on Sunday evening.
15. She said she would bring me a glass of milk every night